December 16th, 2015 Update: Yesterday, Slack released their new Product Platform, and with it their App Directory. We’re super happy to be included in the curated, reviewed directory along with 160 other great products like Invision, Dribbble, NewRelic, and Stripe. Read on below to learn more about Ramen’s Slack integration.
You can read more about the Slack App Directory here.
We’re super happy to announce that we’ve released our Slack integration. Slack is a team communication tool. It’s basically a chatroom, but for reasons that not even their founder understands, has exploded in popularity in the last year.
We love Slack at Ramen. We wanted to be able to get notified in a Slack channel whenever someone responded to a question. We built this for ourselves, used it for a few months, and now we’re happy to give it to you. Read more below to learn how to turn on the Ramen / Slack integration.
How to integrate with Slack
1. First, you’ll need a Ramen account. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for Ramen here.
2. Click “Settings” and then “Slack” in Ramen
3. Click “Add to Slack” button
4. Head over to Slack and authorize Ramen as an integration.
5. Choose what channel you want to push notifications into:
6. You can test and disable your integration at any time
New Question Response Notifications
Get notified when someone answers a question in Ramen. The notification will include information on the user who answered, and provide a link to the question results on Ramen.
New Customer Notifications
Get notified when someone signs up for your product. We augment the data you send us with social data, and include that in the notification.